Santa Cruz Cruise
Santa Cruz Cruiser combines comfort, design and the latest technology, while it is assisted by an experienced crew that provides an outstanding service. Besides, there are huge windows in every cabin and common areas that allow admiring Argentino Lake’s astonishing landscapes.
The ship offers a gourmet restaurant (Turquoise Room), library, living-room, aft deck on first floor and main deck on third floor, and a bar (Calafate Room) to share the wonderful sunsets in front of the lake.
The exclusive program “The Spirit of the Glaciers” is a unique experience that invites participants to feel themselves part of nature for the first time and live, together with a reduced number of people, Patagonian Glacier’s magic: one of the world’s most impressive scenarios.
Majestic and millennial blue ices whose front walls could reach 5km wide, overwhelming sunsets and unique evenings –ideal to contemplate the stars chart- conform an unforgettable landscape and an ideal destination for demanding travellers.
The proposal is to navigate three days among amazing icebergs to visit the most prominent glaciers in the National Park Los Glaciares: Upsala, Spegazzini, Mayo and Perito Moreno. The adventure includes panoramic disembarkations that allow observing, interpreting and understanding the most surprising aspects about the place, glaciers progress and pioneers’ history.
2 Nights Glaciers Expedition
– Boarding Santa Cruz Cruise in Private Port La Soledad, Bahía Tranquila (Punta Bandera Point) at 17:30 hours.
– Start of the expedition 18:30 hours, sailing to Bahía Alemana / Cows’ post.
– Disembark, dinner and night.
– Breakfast. Disembark at Cows’ Place, hike. – Navigation to the Spegazzini Glacier and lunch.
– Sailing to the Upsala Glacier. Dinner and overnight in Bahía Toro – Seno Mayo.
– Breakfast. Disembark and hiking in Andean-Patagonian forest, natural landscape May Glacier and Black Glacier.
– Navigation to the Iceberg Channel, destination Perito Moreno Glacier.
– Lunch and disembarking in Pto Moreno, walk through the northern glacier walkway. Navigation to Punta Bandera Port.
– End of the expedition. 5:00 p.m. Transfer to El Calafate.
Departure: Wednesday and Friday
Rates are per person in USD and includes the transportation from/to the Airport.
* Special Rates applys for Christmas & New Year.
Departures: Wednesday and Friday