Full Day Torres del Paine
The full day tour to the National Park Torres del Paine, known worldwide, offers to tour a large part of the Park through the different roads surrounding the mountain range. The aim is to discover the breathtaking landscapes in Southern Chilean Patagonia first hand. Being in company with specialized bilingual guides, this experience becomes a great opportunity to be in contact with nature while receiving extremely interesting information about the area.
Hotels pick up in El Calafate begins at 05:30hs. Then, the group heads to Chile through the border crossing Cancha Carrera. Once at Cerro Castillo, the border crossing in Chilean side, at 10hs approximately, and after having done customs formalities, a stop gives time to exchange money, have a traditional breakfast and talk with natives. Transferring to smaller buses will achieve greater cohesion and a better interaction with the guide, the expert that will accompany participants during the tour to achieve the experience fullest enjoyment.
The bus continues its way to the National Park at about 11hs. The first attraction will be Sarmiento Lake. A short stop allows participants to take some pictures and enjoy the astonishing landscape. Next stop will be at Amarga Lagoon, where Torres del Paine National Park’s entrance ticket should be paid. Next destination is Lago Nordenskjold, an amazing water mirror that reflects one of the main attractions in the Park: the majestic “Cuernos del Paine”. Next stop is Pudeto, where a trek to Salto Grande is begun to reach the Viewpoint to Cuernos del Paine. With its level of difficulty being low, this route takes an hour and a half and offers varied panoramic views.
Once the trek is finished, the group heads to the National Park Administration (Conaf) to continue the way back to Amarga Lagoon and to Cerro Castillo. Back at the border at 18hs, the departure to El Calafate begins, arriving in town between 22:30 and 23hs.
Full Day Torres del Paine finishing in the National Park (with no return in the same day)
Same itinerary as Full Day Torres del Paine allowing participants to finish in the following points:
– Amarga Lagoon
– National Park Administration (Conaf)
– Amarga Lagoon, after having completed the whole itinerary
Full Day Torres del Paine finishing in Puerto Natales
Same itinerary as Full Day Torres del Paine allowing participants to finish in Puerto Natales City at 19:30 / 20hs approx.
Deferred return from Torres del Paine
Pick up in Laguna Amarga at 17:15hs, arriving to El Calafate between 22:30 and 23hs.
NOTE: Participants should show up 10/15 minutes prior.
ARGENTINE TIME ZONE should be considered in every case.
NOTE: The reported schedule is estimative and it could be modified for a better activity development.
– The documentation required to cross to Chile and to enter the National Park is strictly of a personal nature. Thus, it is passengers’ exclusive responsibility to have documents, passports and visas in perfect conditions and validity. In case any passenger is unable to travel due to any of these reasons, he would lose the total booked services, with no right to claim whatsoever. So would happen in case authorities of any country refuse the passenger’s entry. Current requirements demanded by immigration, custom and health authorities of the country to be visited should be informed to the relevant consulate.
– Argentinians or residents from Mercosur countries should present ID card. Persons from other countries should have Chilean Visa, according to the existing international conventions.
– In case any passenger is travelling with a minor child, marriage contract or birth certificate should be provided. Children leaving the country by themselves or accompanied by any of their parents should provide an authorization containing the following items:
– Children under 14 years: Destination and host’s personal information.
– Children between 14 and 18 years: Destination. If the minor is travelling in company of an adult who is not any of his parents, guardian’s personal information and destination should be provided in the authorization. The missing parent’s travel permit should be processed by a notary public and it should be legalized by the Public Notaries Association or, otherwise, by the judicial department in charge of civil justice in his country.
– Products or by-products of vegetable or animal origin cannot be entered to Chilean territory (vegetables, meat, cold cuts, etc.). It is allowed to enter any goods carried as luggage and with non-commercial purposes.
– The National Park Entrance ticket should be paid in Chilean Pesos. Passengers can exchange money in the border crossing.
– The schedule set in the program could suffer changes due to formalities and distances involved. Any delay may be caused by circumstances external to the company.
The program includes lunch at Pehoe Hosteria